Friday, March 30, 2012

Serious About Spring

It is time to get serious about fishing locally. Here in Sea Isle City the fishing is going to be heating up quickly. The warm spring has the stripers biting already. I will be bringing my boat back from Florida next week. I will be hitting the ground running, so to speak, upon my return. I anticipate the stripers to be biting well and the bluefish should be chewing almost immediately upon my return. The stripers are already biting and historically the bluefish begin biting the third week of April. However, due to the warm spring there have already been bluefish caught. Things should be good in a hurry. There have already been flounder caught and released as well. If you're interested in booking a spring trip I recommend doing it soon. The months of April and May are usually excellent in the back bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment