Monday, December 22, 2014

Time for Florida

There are still stripers around and the tog are biting but things are starting to get cold. The bass may still bite but now is the time to plan ahead for Florida. I fish out of Islamorada, Florida Keys from Christmas through Easter (December through April). My specialty is winter weekend fishing getaways. I will help plan and arrange your fishing weekend in Islamorada. A standard weekend involves flying down on Friday night. We fish a mega day Saturday (sunrise to sunset) and a full day Sunday (7-3). Three day weekends are two mega days and a full day. I can help with flights, car, and lodging. This is a great mini vacation you can fit around work. If mega days aren't your thing, we simply fish around your schedule. We catch fish regardless of the weather and it is always a blast. Most days involve several different types of fish and good numbers of them. It will definitely be a trip you will remember. Please call if you're interested and I will give you prices and more information. Afternoons are best to reach me at 609-827-3442

For more information, review my blog posts from last winter for more pictures and reports from last year's trips. These weekends also make a great gift. Gift certificates are available for the holidays.












Joe Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment