Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Top Captains

This month's Saltwater Sportsman Editorial is about the 50 top captains in the charter boat industry. (See pictures). If you are interested in submitting me (or anyone else for that matter) here is the information:

1. Send an email to editor@saltwatersportsman.com with "Top Captains" in the subject line.
2. Include a brief bio and describe in 100 words or less why I am (or he is) deserving of the nomination.
3. They are concerned with proficiency and leadership in conservation as well as anything else that sets the captain apart.
4. Include contact information:
Www.CaptainJoeHughes.com
Feel free to include my phone number.

Thank you if you do...if you don't I'll never know! Have a great day. I figured you can't vote if you don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment